9.3.15

CONCRETE JUNGLE FEAT. HELMUT LANG






[ JACKET:Helmut Lang, TOP: Twenty Turtleneck, PANTS: Vintage, SHOES: Alexander Wang Addison Boots]

So this was what I would call the forgotten post. I took these images a week ago and was on the fence about sharing them since they were not my favorites, but since I love this Helmut Fur and Leather Jacket so much I decided I should give it a proper debut on my blog. I brought this coat last season and literally I wear it almost every other day during the winter. Between the intricate details, the fur, the leather and the fit I declare that I will wear this jacket until its no longer wearable. That is my solemn oath.

4 comments:

  1. This outfit looks soooo sick. love it!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!
    xx
    www.bonnie-bandie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to share them after all, I love the background you chose, compliments your monochrome outfit perfectly! //blog.moiminnie.net xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect perfect perfect!

    ReplyDelete