26.8.15

MAX TAN STUDIO

Curate-tions


 

CURRENT MOOD : BLACK AND WHITE MASH UPS


WHAT CAN I SAY...ITS ALL ABOUT MAX TAN!
Discovered something new per usual and loved it. What can I say about the Singaporean based brand...I discovered, I explored and now I am coveting.  From the collections structured silhouettes to the amazing curated lookbooks it can even bring a tear to the most non believers eye. #fact

On another note: Polyvore has become the latest hobby for my partner and I. We have taken liking to the ability to create funky mash-up themes boards. Unlike Pinterest it gives us the ability to blend our aesthetics, graphic illustration skills and ideas in one board. I must say its been awhile since I actually have looked forward to exploring the possibilities on a social platform. With SNS platforms acting as the landing pad to boost individuals into self made celebrities. I feel as if its lost its touch of highlighting and engaging creativity/the arts. That is just my personal opinion though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment